Information for carriers and pilots
Limitations at the airport
- Aircraft above 12 tons of MTOW (maximum take-off weight) are required to apply for PPR permission. Except for air carriers from member states of the European Economic Area (EEA) when operating on routes in the intra-community air traffic in the EEA (According to Regulation (EC) N. 1008/2008).
- Aircrafts under 12 tons of MTOW (maximum take-off weight) are not required to apply for permission to land at our airport.
- Airport is not slot coordinated (no airport slots required).
Payment for airport services
- Airport services must be paid before departure at the General aviation center (GAC).
- Payment is possible in cash (EUR or USD). We also accept the following cards: Visa, American Express, Master Card, Eurocard, Diners, BA Maestro, Air-Routing and Multi Service. Remote payment is possible by Master Card, Visa and Diners.
- Fuel is paid directly to the supplier (Petrol, d.d.).
- Current information about fuel prices and payment arrangements are available on following link:
Petrol d.d. Aviation fuel
General aviation apron
General aviation apron is intended for all activities involving general aviation & business aircrafts and helicopters at Ljubljana airport and handling of all commercial, business and private aircrafts which do not exceed 44 tons of MTOW (maximum take-off weight) and have up to 19 seats on board.
Five parking areas are available on the apron and are bordered with red lines. For further orientation, parking stands PSN G9 to G21 are also marked inside these areas.
The general aviation apron also has a separate area reserved exclusively for helicopter operations. Three parking stands are set aside for helicopters and access to them is possible via »AirTWY V«.
Taxiing on the GA apron takes place under the supervision of a "Follow Me" vehicle.
For parking on the apron please contact General aviation center on VHF frequency 131,8 Mhz.
GA parking chart (pdf, 0.73 MB)