About the company
|Registered office:||Fraport Slovenija, d.o.o., Zg. Brnik 130A, 4210 Brnik - Aerodrom, Slovenija|
|Activity code:||52.230 - other auxiliary services in air transportation|
|Size:||a large company according to Economic companies act|
|- Nova Ljubljanska banka||02921-0014174945|
|- Unicredit d.d.||SI56 2900 0000 3291 455|
|Business year:||follows calendar year|
Occupational Safety System
We strive to ensure that our occupational safety system provides a safe working environment. Therefore, within our activities and business decisions, we are committed to:
- Developing occupational safety system,
- Proper documentation of our occupational safety system,
- Implementation of occupational safety system,
- Maintaining occupational safety system,
- Continuous improvement of the occupational safety system in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard.
Strategic occupational safety commitments:
- Take measures to reduce accidents and injuries at work.
- To reduce negative impacts on work environment.
- To encourage safety at work.
- Take measures to prevent accidents at work.
- Introduce occupational safety best practices.
- Introduce occupational safety guidelines in processes related to public procurement.
- To encourage responsible and appropriate behaviour by educating, informing and raising the awareness of all employees regarding aspects of their jobs related to the occupational safety.
- Providing training for all employees.
- Concluding written agreements with all contractors, business partners and other people who work for the company or on its behalf.
- Meet the conditions required by occupational safety legislation and other requirements.
- Provide human and financial resources
for the occupational safety system and related measures.
- Promote transparency, communication and dialogue with interested parties and the general public.
- To encourage employees to co-create the occupational safety policy
Strategic objectives for occupational safety:
In accordance with the occupational safety commitments and legal and other requirements, we formulate strategic objectives that are part of the company's sustainable strategy. The central strategic objectives in the key areas of occupational safety until 2025 are:
- Occupational safety system
Maintaining the occupational safety system (ISO 45001).
- Reducing injuries at work / out of work
Reducing the number and severity of injuries through regular training for safe work, additional awareness of employees, and regular monitoring of work processes.
- Improving the working environment
By regular measurements and inspections of the working environment, adapting the working environment to a person (employee) related to their needs - health aspect ...
- Modernization and improvement of work equipment
By eliminating old and worn-out work equipment, through regular maintenance and inspection of equipment, updating equipment related to the requirements of the process and at the same time the needs of workers.
- Updating and improving personal protective equipment
By eliminating old and worn-out personal protective equipment, by regularly maintaining and inspecting personal protective equipment, by adjusting equipment, it is risk-related, and at the same time needs (adaptation) to workers.
- Improving cooperation with external providers in the field of occupational safety
By means of information and with written agreements, regular controls and records.
- Promote health at work through health promotion
By organizing various sports events - internal and external, with various workshops, organizing excursions and other events.