Business class passengers are entitled to higher standard services on board as well as at the airport. The business lounge is comfortable, spacious and apart from the usual noise. While waiting for departure a passenger can prepare for that all-important business meeting, or simply relax with complementary drinks and snacks.
The business lounge passengers are provided for by:
- a self-service bar (drinks and snacks are free of charge)
- a selection of Slovenian and foreign newspapers
- elephone, facsimile, internet
- screens offering up-to-the minute information about departures
The business lounge is available for the:
- Adria Airways, Air France, Montenegro Airlines, Finnair, Lot, Turkish Airlines business passengers or
- Miles & More HON and Senator, Star Alliance Gold members – on Adria Airways and Lot,
- Card holders of the following cards: Elite Miles&Smiles or Elite Plus Star Alliance Gold, Miles & More HON and Senator - on Turkish Airlines flights,
- Card holders of Flying Blue Platinum and Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus - on Air France flights,
- Card holders Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold, Finnair VIP and Club, Oneworld Emerald and Sapphire – on Finnair flights,
- Card holders Etihad/Air Serbia Guest Gold Elite, Etihad/Air Serbia Guest Gold, Etihad/Air Serbia Silver - on Air Serbia Flights,
- Diners card cardholders,
- Priority Pass cardholders and Priority Pass Solo Voucher holders and members of the LoungeKey program,
- No. 1 Traveller LTD cardholders,
- DragonPass cardholders.
* Salon does not have a suitable access for passengers with reduced mobility.