During check-in the baggage is weighed and tagged. After check-in the passenger receives the baggage receipt which serves as proof that the baggage had been checked-in in case it is lost.
Each bag :
- Must be clearly labeled with the passenger's name and address both on the outside and the inside.
- All old tags should be removed.
- The weight of each piece of checked baggage must not exceed 32kg. Exceptions apply to large musical instruments, special equipment (eg, wheelchair) and sports equipment.
- Electronic devices in checked baggage must be completely turned off which should be done before check-in.
- It is necessary to comply with the rules on carriage of dangerous goods and prohibited items into an airplane - you can read more about it on this link.
- Documents should not be packed in the hold baggage.
Please do not leave your baggage unattended at the airport., It is likely that the baggage will be removed by security authorities for security reasons
The free baggage allowance varies by the airline. Additional charges apply for excess baggage. Detailed information concerning the baggage rules can be found on the website of the carrier.
For charter flights, contact your travel agency.
Checking the adequacy of baggage and baggage wrapping
In the departures hall you can find the scale where you can check the weight of your baggage and the baggage wrapping service, which is intended as a further enhancement of passenger convenience and to improve baggage protection.
This sistem can ensure that suitcases, boxes, golf clubs, back packs, baby buggies, car seats and any souvenirs are safely wrapped for before, during and after your flight. Working hours are 9 am to 1:30 pm. The service is available also on request outside the working hours. For more information, please contact: +386 (0) 41 590 565 or email@example.com.