The business lounge is temporarily closed.
The business lounge at Ljubljana Airport is comfortable, spacious and apart from the usual noise. While waiting for departure guests can prepare for a business meeting, or simply relax with complementary drinks and snacks.
The business lounge passengers are provided for by:
- a self-service bar (drinks and snacks are free of charge)
- a selection of Slovenian and foreign newspapers
- elephone, facsimile, internet
- screens offering up-to-the minute information about departures
The business lounge is available for the:
- Lufthansa, Swiss, Brussels Airlines, Air France, Aeroflot, Montenegro Airlines, Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines, LOT and Finnair business passengers,
- Miles & More HON and Senator, Star Alliance Gold members – on Lufthansa, Swiss, Brussels Airlines and LOT flights,
- Card holders of Elite Miles&Smiles or Elite Plus, Star Alliance Gold - on Turkish Airlines flights,
- Card holders of Flying Blue Platinum and Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus - on Air France flights,
- Card holders of Aeroflot Bonus Platinum and Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus - on Aeroflot flights,
- Card holders of Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold, Finnair VIP and Lumo, Oneworld Emerald and Sapphire – on Finnair flights,
- Card holders of Etihad/Air Serbia Guest Gold, Etihad/Air Serbia Guest Platinum - on Air Serbia flights,
- Diners card cardholders,
- Priority Pass cardholders and Priority Pass Solo Voucher holders and members of the LoungeKey program,
- No. 1 Traveller LTD cardholders,
- DragonPass cardholders.
The lounge does not have a suitable access for passengers with reduced mobility.