How to do web check-in
1. Step – Passenger details:
- Retrieve by - choose one of them - Electronic ticket or Booking ref./PNR.
- Electronic ticket – If you choose this option, you need to enter the ticket number - it is a 13-digit number and should be entered without space. It is printed on the left topside of the ticket, next to the indication “ETKT”.(e.g.1652347680192)
- Booking Ref./PNR: If you choose this option, you need to enter booking reference (PNR). (e.g. 8MQJ2X)
- Family name - Type the Family name as it is shown on the ticket - the first name written on the ticket and without space beetween two names (if you have two family names).
- Airport of departure – it is predefined Ljubljana - flights departing from Ljubljana
- Departure date - Select your Departure date from drop down menu – today or tomorrow.
- Airline – Select your airline in the drop down menu or enter two letters airline code indicated on your ticket.(e.g. JP, LH, AF.....)
- Flight number – type in the flight number.
- SMS - type in your mobile telephone number starting with 00 and country code number (e.g. 004917XXXXXXXXX). The number should be entered without spaces. A mobile phone which enables data transmission is required.
- E-mail: Type your e-mail address in case you wish to receive a copy of your Boarding Pass by e-mail.
- Tick the corresponding box, to indicate that you have baggage.
- Tick the corresponding box, to indicate that you wish to receive a copy of your Boarding Pass to mobile phone. This boarding pass is eqivalent to the printed boarding pass.
- Tick the corresponding box, to indicate that you wish to receive a copy of your Boarding Pass by e-mail.
- Tick the corresponding box to confirm that you have read and you accept the Terms and Conditions. This field is mandatory.
After having completed all the required fields, Click on “Continue” if you wish to go on. The system will identify the validity of the supplied data and if there is something wrong, it will display relative messages prompting you to make the necessary correction.
Click on “Exit” if you wish to quit the web check-in service.