Where and when to fly from Ljubljana Airport
As a consequence of the Covid-19 pandemic air traffic in Europe and all over the world has been severely limited.
Actual flight schedule mostly depends on border limitations and other restrictive measures in particular countries as well as on the recovery of travel demand. These airlines currently offer international flights with stated frequencies:
- Air Serbia (three times weekly to Belgrade),
- Lufthansa (four times weekly to Frankfurt),
- Turkish Airlines (three times weekly to Istanbul).
Following carriers are also expected to return in the Winter Schedule:
- Air France from March with four weekly flights to Paris,
- easyJet will return in March with three weekly flights to London Gatwick,
- LOT Polish Airlines with four flights a week to Warsaw (starting March).
If the European countries will successfully curb the spread of the coronavirus disease, it is expected, that airlines will strengthen the offered connections already in the Winter Season.
We hope to see other airlines and destinations to return as soon as possible.
You can find more on passenger rights here.
New preventive measures
Things have changed in aviation, but the safety of our passengers remains our top priority. Several safety measures have been introduced at the airport for the safe reception of passengers and the safe work of employees. Please inform yourself about these before arriving at the airport – click here, and start your travel carefree and safe.
We will be very happy to welcome you and enable a safe and pleasant start to your next travel!
Zg. Brnik, 19. 1. 2021