25. November 2005
In the first nine months of 2005 Ljubljana Airport recorded an increase in both traffic and revenues. In comparison with last year, the share of passengers carried by foreign...
11. November 2005
The supervisory board of Ljubljana Airport met for its third regular session and reviewed an analysis of scheduled, charter and freight traffic for 2003, 2004 and the first...
28. October 2005
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia presented its Netko awards for the best web pages of 2005. Ljubljana Airport was awarded the Netko for...
25. August 2005
The Aerodrom Ljubljana supervisory board met today at the companys offices to discuss Aerodrom Ljubljana d.d.s half-yearly business report. In the first six months of 2005 the...
03. August 2005
From 2nd September Ljubljana Airport is connected also to Warsaw. New connection was established cooperation with Adria Airways and Polish...
05. July 2005
The arrivals waiting area at Ljubljana Airport has been housing a new Tourist Information Centre (TIC), whose opening was one of the first successfully completed tasks within the...
28. June 2005
In honour of Statehood Day and in memory of the events of Slovenia's war of independence in June 1991, the Kranj Regional Association of Veterans of the War for Slovenia and the SEVER Police...
06. June 2005
Ilirika Turizem has entered the Slovenian market with a new trademark: TRAVEL DISKONT. This is the first discount travel agency in Slovenia and was opened at...
03. June 2005
Transportation Minister Janez Božič and Vinko Može, the president of Ljubljana Airport, officially opened their latest achievement today: a modern parking garage with a business...
22. April 2005
Ljubljana airport's new multi-storey car park has passed its final inspection, and a permit for use was issued. The new car parking...
12. April 2005
At the 14th Slovenian Advertising Festival (SOF) our web portal was awarded a silver prize. This is the third in a series of awards that various professional juries have conferred upon...
01. March 2005
We ended the year with a 97% increase in the market value of our shares which also represented the highest returns on the Slovenian Stock Exchange in the past two years, with a...
18. February 2005
Slovenia's new transportation minister, Janez Božič, visited Ljubljana Airport today. The minister spoke with Vinko Može, the airport's president, about various open issues...
02. February 2005
In December 2004 our website won a gold Netko Award. Its excellence has now been confirmed once again this time by an Izidor Award. An expert jury singled...
- News archive for the year 2021
- News archive for the year 2020
- News archive for the year 2019
- News archive for the year 2018
- News archive for the year 2017
- News archive for the year 2016
- News archive for the year 2015
- News archive for the year 2014
- News archive for the year 2013
- News archive for the year 2012
- News archive for the year 2011
- News archive for the year 2010
- News archive for the year 2009
- News archive for the year 2008
- News archive for the year 2007
- News archive for the year 2006
- News archive for the year 2004
- News archive for the year 2003
- News archive for the year 2002
- News archive for the year 2001
- News archive for the year 2000